Now Hiring at Intelligent Design Corp.
Intelligent Design Corp. is a local, family owned general contractor serving the greater Twin Cities metro. Our comprehensive services include residential and commercial remodeling and restoration, specializing in helping Minnesotans restore their properties after severe weather, water, or fire damage.
This fast-paced environment requires the ability to multi-task, and our team is driven to be the best. Do you want a career where you can work with your hands while improving people's lives in your community? Consider applying with us!
Each summer, storm damage claims totaling hundreds of millions of dollars are incurred in the Twin Cities due to powerful wind/hail events. We’re looking for career-minded individuals who want to learn the storm restoration industry from the ground up.
This growing, recession-proof industry is fueled by damaging storms that seem to grow in intensity yearly.
We’re looking for motivated, career-minded individuals to train as project managers. Responsibilities include generating and managing the incoming work we perform every year.
No experience is necessary. We offer a combination of classroom and hands-on field training with an experienced manager, ensuring you get off to a strong and profitable start.
Learn How To
- Attract and close clients by canvassing storm-damaged neighborhoods
- Inspect properties, becoming expert in spotting storm damage
- Work with Insurance Companies, making sure your homeowner is treated fairly
- Perform in a way that you have grateful homeowners passing along many profitable referrals
- And finally, earn serious money while having fun making it!
Please Consider Applying If
- You consider yourself a “people person.” Your talents are in sales/customer service.
- You enjoy being outside – not sitting behind a desk.
- You can manage yourself. You don’t need someone looking over your shoulder.
- You’re money motivated. You want to make an above-average income.
- You have a chip on your shoulder. You’ve never been given the chance to earn what you’re really worth.
This position may be ideal for those just starting out in their careers or seasoned veterans. We have seen recent grads, teachers, bartenders, construction workers, and people from dozens of other backgrounds find success.
For the right individual, this is a legitimate six-figure opportunity. For immediate consideration, please fill out the contact information.